Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Some of My Christmas Projects

I always get too much going around Christmas and never seem to have enough time to do everything I want. I try to get started earlier every year, but I never get it all done! Here are some of the things I did get done before Christmas.






On the manila folder project, I got the directions on Splitcoast Stampers. I filled the pockets with Christmas cards and tags and sent this to my oldest daughter. Only got one of these made this time, but would like to make more of these the next time!





I already have plans for next Christmas. We will see how much of that I get done. Thought I would get a lot more done since I retired but I have been really busy. Not as much stamping time as I would have hoped.

1 comment:

  1. Love the toboggan card that holds the gift card. Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete