Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Distressed Sympathy Card

Went to a card class at Scrappy K's in Winnsboro Tx. Learned to distress everything and to coordinate papers. Was really fun and I learned a lot. Scrappy K's has more papers than I have ever seen in one place. They have a lot of scrapbooking, card and technique classes. I know I will be making it to more of their classes.

This is my own attempt to duplicate some of the things I was taught.





I used dp from My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful paper pack. I also used Spellbinders fancy tags and Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I like the looks of this because it can be either male or female.

No comments:

Post a Comment