Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Personalized Set

I made a set of personalized cards for one of my daughters. Shannon loves personalized cards and she is always doing so much for everyone else, so I thought I would do something for her.



I got the idea when I emptied a cracker box and thought the bottom part would be perfect to hold greeting cards. I had a lot of this Ala Carte Persimmon cardstock by American Crafts. I used different Spellbinders and also used a Martha Stewart border punch. I also had a stamp of the letter S since my name starts with S, also.  I personalized the envelopes and lined them, also. I did learn from my mistakes on this set and maybe the next one will be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment