Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wax paper technique

Gina K. demonstrated the waxed paper technique on Stamp TV today. I decided to try it again. I had tried it years ago but my results were not so good. Between Gina K.s wonderful videos and Tim Holtz' great distressing inks, the results were a whole lot better this time.




I love the textured look it gives to the card. Used Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs and Antique Linen for the colors. The chipboard accents are from Colorbok Wild Life.

I also did a piece with Tim Holtz tumbled glass. Will post that also when I finish it.

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out great. I have never tried this technique. Must give it a try some time. You said you were to be a great-grandmother soon. When will that happen?

    ReplyDelete