Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another case

I have been looking at Theresa Momber's site, http://craftingtheweb.blogspot.com/. She makes beautiful scenes and she is an expert at shading. That is something I need to learn. Here is another stab at it. I have entered this in the weekly challenge with my friends at Word Art Wednesday and also at a new Christian blog that Karen from Word Art Wednesday told me about. Here is the address: twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This is just amazing! I love your shading, and it turned out SO beautifully. I am SO VERY GRATEFUL that you've shared this beautiful creation in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and pray that you will link up any and all art you create and post on your blog. It blesses us to have our Christian friends share their art in our challenges, so if you post any more....please remember to share it with us. I also want to tell you that another Christian Challenge Blog, Twist of Faith Cards, (twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com) has a challenge this week that specifically calls for a Thinking of You Card, and I know they would also enjoy your sweet fellowship. Word Art Wednesday functions at its best when people share ALL the art God lays on their hearts, so please be sure to link ALL your posted art with us. It blesses us beyond words, and we give God ALL the glory. Your talents are appreciated, and we hope to see it all!
    May God bless your week and your efforts as you create the art He lays on your heart, and please know that we praise God for each piece shared, so we hope to see much more!
    You are a blessing and encouragement to us, and it's our heart's desire that our fellowship and words will encourage you in your daily walk with Him. Please know how much we appreciate you sharing your God-given gifts. Your art is so lovely and we appreciate you, my friend and my sister in the Lord.
    Have a week blessed by God.
    Hugs and prayers,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the pink and green worked out together so well and the inking is amazing...Thank you for blessing us with your art this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete