Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Sunday, September 23, 2012

Iris

Made this card for two challenges. One for Stamp TV Case the designer, but change things and make it your own. Theresa Momber was the selected designer and she has very lovely cards with scenery and lots of shading. Here is her website if you want to be wowed. http://craftingtheweb.blogspot.com/ Also made the card for a favorite blog of mine Word Art Wednesday. They are a wonderful bunch of Christians who host challenges every Wednesday. Used the Iris and caption form Gina K's Bold and Beautiful set.

3 comments:

  1. This iris card is simple, elegant and beautiful. I love the ribbon accent, and purple/lavendars are always a favorite for me. Thanks for sharing the talents God has blessed you with to glorify Him and bring glory to His name. It means SO much to see your delightful and uplifting cards in our challenges. Please know that I appreciate each one, and you are able to share up to five per week. Thanks SO MUCH, and have a very blessed week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Flowers are my favorite images to work with. I love the colors that you used. You asked how I am doing. I had my second surgery on September 11. Everything seems to be healing nicely. My face is still a little swollen, but I have been able to wear my glasses for about a week now. I told a friend at church this morning that I felt like I had been let out of the box. It is so good to be out, driving, and doing some of the things I love doing. Hoping that you had a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully elegant CAS card. Love the coloring on the Iris. The bow is a great finishing touch. Purple is my fav color so I guess I may be a little biased LOL. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete