Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Sunday, September 2, 2012

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Found an on line friend, Karen, who invited me to join Word Art Wednesday http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com It is a Christian site with wonderful ladies. You need to check it out. The challenge was to use a scripture about prosperity and health. They even provide a free scripture for you.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have you join in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday! This is absolutely WONDERFUL. So bright and cheerful, and you even used the free word art scripture. I just LOVE it, and am so blessed by your participation. I hope we will be seeing much more of you and your lovely works of art. Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete