Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, October 8, 2012

Three dp's

On the Justrite Inspiration blog, they have a challenge to use three different background papers and their stamps. I used papers from the K & Company K-ology Hannah cardstock pack. I used Justrite Just A Note set (one of those sets you will use over and over again.) My pearls didn't scan very well. Am using this for the Justrite challenge and also for Word Art Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. K & Co papers are just so beautiful, aren't they? You really did a great job with this card using these lovely patterned papers together. Thanks for blessing us with this card, and please know that your participation in our challenges means so much to us. I hope that you're having a blessed week, and that you will come back and share more of your delightful work with us real soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. I have difficulty using lots of different patterns in one project, but you did it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love the combination of DP! Great job.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see ho you were able to make the DP's work and the result is amazing...Thanks for blessing us with your card at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I just love the K & Co papers.

    ReplyDelete