Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Sunday, December 2, 2012

Card and Tag Set

I made this set of 4 cards and 4 tags to give to my daughter.The buildings and some of the snowflakes are from Marth Stewart's Gingerbread Stickers. I already had the white tags and I framed them in kraft cardstock. I also punch out some more snowflakes in kraft and shiny silver. I think the red jewels and red twine set these off beautifully. Am using this for the http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/ card challenge to make Holiday gifts.



1 comment:

  1. A very pretty set and I am sure your Daughter will love it! I love the houses in kraft outlined in white! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal this week.

    ReplyDelete