Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, December 3, 2012

CAS Deer

Made this Clean and Simple card for a challenge over at the Kraft Journal
Used Stamping Up DAsher. Used Spellbinders Nestibilities Circles and Inverted Scallops. Sentiment is from Studio G. Paper was a scrap I happened to have. Hard to see
the clear jewels in the deer's antlers.
http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty. I love that deer's antlers, and your card has just the perfect balance to keep it CAS and still look elegant. Thanks for joining our CAS Challenge this week at The Kraft Journal. We appreciate your participation!
    Blessings,
    Karen, The Kraft Journal Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and I love the sentiment stamped in white on the kraft. So happy you joined in the fun this week for the Clean and Simple challenge at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete