Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Sunday, December 16, 2012

Celebrate

Made this card to enter a challenge on Stamp TV called Free for All Friday. You have to use an element on your card that starts with the first letter of your name. I used a Celebrate sticker since my first name starts with S. You don't have to use Gina K Design stamps to play along, but you do if you want to win the prize. http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/free-for-all-friday-challenge-what-s-in-your-name

I used GKD stamps from the Lovely Labels set by Nina Brackett. I also used a Martha Stewart punch.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the little dot border. So happy you joined the CDS blog hop!

    ReplyDelete