Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gingerbread Christmas

I used a kraft card for my base. Both the gingerbread and poinsettia are stickers from Walmart. I always go after each holiday and buy their stickers for 25 cents. The green and red dp is from Hobby Lobby's Paper Studio. The background dp is from an old sheet of music. I am entering this card in the challenge at Cute Card Thursday to use green and red.
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love those stickers and great idea to go after the holiday when they are on sale!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete