Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winter Fun

My daughter and her husband have a company and they get their Christmas cards printed every year and I get the left overs to use. Yay! The base of my card is from their card. I added the snow flakes and put stickles on the pine needles. Their company name was under Merry Christmas and I cut that off. The children playing is a sticker from Colorbok Tracy Porter. Using this for Word Art Wednesday Challenge.



1 comment:

  1. What a precious card. I love the sweet image with the kids playing in the snow - it bring back such great memories for me.
    Thanks for sharing this with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete