Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, February 7, 2013

Botanical Medallion

Just received my package from Amazon and got some amazing Justrite stamps and a die. Here is the card I made. I used flowers from the Botanical Medallions and Banners. I used a medallion from their Just Keep Calm set and cut out corrugated rust colored paper with the Justrite Custom Nested Medallion Labels die from Spellbinders. I used the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing folder. The gems are a golden color.

Using this for Word Art Wednesday weekly challange. One of my favorite challenge sites.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. This is simple, elegant and SO lovely. God has blessed you with amazing artistic talent, and I'm so grateful when you share your talents with us. I appreciate having you play along, and look forward to having you share more of your talent with us. You are such a blessing, and I look forward to seeing more.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete