Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Medallion

Justrite Inspiration blog is hosting a sketch challenge. This is my take on the sketch.
You can see the challenge and all the beautiful entries at http://justritestampers.typepad.com/

I used a Paper Studio embossing folder for the background. I used stamps from Justrite's Botanical Banners and Medallions. I used Cobalt Archival Ink from Ranger, Inc.



5 comments:

  1. Great colors! What a very pretty card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did the sketch. I used the same set, but couldn't figure out how to use the banners with it. I never thought about turning it around! Your colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique interpretation of the sketch! Love the embossing technique! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love that embossing background and your color combination.

    ReplyDelete