Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flower & Butterfly

Justrite Inspirations http://justritestampers.typepad.com/ is have a Friday Challenge to use their products  for a Spring card with Flowers and/or Butterflies. My card used the flower from Justrite Botanical Medallions and Banners and the Butterfly from Justrite Grand Sentiments. For the first square I used the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page French Scroll. For the second square I used Spellbinders Lacy Squares.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and I really like your butterfly with gems!

    I just became a follower! Looking forward to seeing all your lovely cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring card! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete