Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Chance

My online Close To My Heart gathering will be ending May 31st. This is your last chance to get the Dream Pop Paper promotion and the May Stamp of the Month Pinwheels. If you are interested go to my Close to My Heart site and at the bottom right under join Sherian's gather, on First Gathering, click join. It will take you to a screen where you can shop for some amazing stamping and scrapbooking products. There designer papers are double sided and of superior quality. There inks and markers have beautiful colors and are wonderful. Here is my Close To My Heart website
http://meemee.ctmh.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment