Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday Cards

I got some new Close to My Heart Stamps, papers and inks. I just love, love, love them. The first card is made from the Buzz and Bumble Paper pack. I love this pack. You can only get it for 2 more months as it will not be included in the new catalogue in August. The stamp is called Bumble Bee. It is a collage type stamp and looks great stamped with there cocoa ink pad. It is only $6.95.


 
 
My next card is using the Pirouette Stamp. The background paper is from the Dream Pop Paper pack. I used the Buttercup and Orange Exclusive ink pads.
 
 
 
 
If you are interest in these stamps, papers or inks or any other Close To My Heart Products, you can visit my Close To My Heart Website http://meemee.ctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment