Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Close to My Heart June Stamp of the Month

Close to My Heart features one stamp set per month that you can buy for just $5 if you buy $50 worth of Close to My Heart products. I love the set this month. It is called a Flowering Bunch. I love the retro look of the flowers.


 
 
 



Here are a few examples of how I used these stamps along with beautiful Close to My Heart Papers.



 
I used paper from the Chantilly Paper Collection. The Sun is from the May Stamp of the Month Collection.
 
Close to My Heart has amazing inks, papers and stamps. You can see and purchase these and others on my Close To My Heart Website http://meemee.ctmh.com/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment