Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, June 24, 2013

Color Me Happy Challenge

The Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/ is having a Color Me Happy Challenge. They asked that we make a project with the Close To My Heart color that makes us happy. I just loved the new Dream Pop papers and all those brilliant colors. Here is my card using the Dream Pop Papers and the Close To My Heart Just for You stamp set.


2 comments:

  1. I love your card, such a great flower. I love the Dream Pop paper, too! Thank you for joining us at H2H. Shirley DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! Love it! So 'happy' you joined us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete