Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, June 17, 2013

New cards

Been at it again. Every time I receive new stuff from Close To My Heart, I have to play with it. I love their products. I made 2 Thank you cards.

The first one is made with a wonderful CTMH Stamp called Thanks. It is so elegant. I used two different CTMH inks on the stamp-Lagoon and Pear. The paper is from CTMH Later Sk8ter.



The next card is from the CTMH June Stamp of the Month set, A Flowering Bunch, which you can get for just $5 if you buy $50 worth of CTMH products. This is a very versatile set.

 
Here is the complete set of the month of June.
 
If you are interested in these or any other Close To My Heart products, check out my Close To My Heart Website http://meemee.ctmh.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment