Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Friday, February 21, 2014

Go for the Gold

The Mod Squad is having a "Go for the Gold" challenge in honor of the Olympics. Actually, you can use gold, silver, copper, bronze or any metallic on your card. You can see the challenge and entries at this website http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/

This is my offering. Thought the gold looked good against the deep turquoise cardstock from Stamping Up. I used Spellbinders Gold Corners Sets One to make the central medallion by putting four corners together. I also used Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three die. Hard to scan the gold foil paper.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful gold elements and they look so beautiful against that turquoise color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this at Mod Squad Gallery and just had to comment. This is one of my favorites! I love that turquoise against the gold, and the items you die cut are just gorgeous. Wonderful card--very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks like a gold medallion for sure!! And what a great color combo!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, looks gorgeous on the color of cardstock! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete