Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cricut Create a Critter

I have discovered the Cricut! I know some of you are thinking that I am behind the times, but we all have to go at our own pace. I have been blessed because I do not own the machine that has been at my house for the past 8 months. My friend says it's too big to keep at her house. So I have had the privilege of using it. Thanks Rae Jean Bolton!

Anyway, got this really cute Cricut cartridge called Create a Critter online really cheap. The images are adorable and the possibilities are limitless.



This is the hippopotamus image. I printed the sentiment on my computer. Sorry I don't know where I got the dp, its been in my stash forever.


 

This is the zebra image. The dp is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart Wild Wonders. The sentiment frame is from Gina K Designs All Occasion Tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment