Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Busy, Busy

I have been working on what I call a "mixed bag" of things. I received several new Cricut cartridges and I also received a request for several different Christmas cards. Here is a sampling of the things I have made.

The first card is made with one of my favorite Cricut cartridges Create a Critter. Love all the images on this cartridge.




Next, I love this Wintry scene. The deer is from the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge. The background is from Bo Bunny Winter Woodland 6 x 6 paper pad.


 
 
On the next card, I tried the new woven card technique. It doesn't look too bad, but I think I did it
backwards, because the inside of the card looks better than the outside. I used Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge and printed the sentiment on the computer.
 
 
 

Lastly, I got this idea from Pinterest. The wreath was made using Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies. The sentiment is a Paper Studio stamp.  This is simple but I like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment