Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Water Challenge

Stamp TV at http://stamptv.ning.com/ is having a water challenge. You need to make a card with water pictured on it. If you use stamps by Gina K Designs you will be eligible for a wonderful prize. You ask how I know it's wonderful. I have won the prize before and you get all sorts of things, like inks, ribbons, stamps and papers. It's like Christmas!

For my entry uses Gina K Designs You Light Up My Life. I used chalks to make the clouds and waves. I have a cloud stencil which I of course used for the clouds, but I turned it upside down to make the waves.


No comments:

Post a Comment